lumière astrale Index du Forum

lumière astrale Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] Ufo Greatest Story Ever Denied

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lumière astrale Index du Forum -> Forums Publics -> Lumière Astrale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
emaolys

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Ufo Greatest Story Ever Denied Répondre en citant

Ufo Greatest Story Ever Denied > shorl.com/lusorybrukifu

Ufo Greatest Story Ever Denied, hell over hell

10cf746e54
Hua I also got not quite ten minutes in when I had to shut it off. For UFOs they sure move very very slowly. There is no proof here of anything, except that there is some real unexplained shit flying around and a bunch of folks that know they had a jacked up experience or definitely saw something. Steve's problem and ours, is a problem with perspective. It interferes with too much of the dialogue. Send me your real name and address so I can have my attorney contact you. i was an ardent sf reader and still am a believer science will get us way up there, someday.congrats on debunking this "face on mars" fruitcake; as silly conspiracies go, his is lame.

Mesuma Spot on, Kevin. none of us has been to the moon. I wrote this to open a few eyes to how people can manipulate data (visual) in this case to suit their own personal agenda.Comments like yours is what writing this is all about. Restricting into the established premises will serve nothing. I was with a group of friends outside at around 11pm at night in a late summer's day, we were chatting when I saw this light that appeared to be a star as it was stationary. my comments however is to agree with greymoon over there, not because of the images and evidence he cited, nor even including Joses' documentary. How do people continue to be anonymous on this site? That privilege was taken from me a long time ago. I also think there are some REALLY stupid comments on these docs too. I would always use the snow brush in the backseat as a joystick while pretending i was flying a plane. Aczel, Dwynne Arnesson 0 Next Thrive (2011) Documentary Sci-Fi 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.8/10 X An unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's really going on in our world by following the money upstream - uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every .

the biggest loser s15caterina va in cittahotspot shield 3.42game of thrones season 02: episode 08igo primo 2.5.2black sabbath heaven and hell livechain kuli ki main kulimickey mouse clubhouse s01e10italian disco musicblitz dual audio

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lumière astrale Index du Forum -> Forums Publics -> Lumière Astrale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange